In this experience, children engage in attentive listening and other activities by synchronizing their movements and words with rhythms and sounds. Children are invited to discover the language of music in a natural, fun, and joyful way while simultaneously ensuring an effective learning of basic musical concepts. Joy, rhythm, repetition and imagination are the main vehicles used to make this experience a success!
Children's interest is captivated when they actively and creatively are participating in the learning process.
WE OFFER DAYCARES AND CPEs
* Dynamic and creative activities to sustain children’s attention and active participation
* Activities inspired by the environment and nature, as well as values such as respect, tolerance, and teamwork
* A fun experience that highlights the sense of belonging and the sense of community
* A musical program constantly revised by our team and presented in an evolutionary way
* Original songs composed to ensure effective learning of musical concepts
* Design and staging of musical performances for special events
* 30 minutes of musical experience per group / per week
* Musical experience suitable for all age groups (0 - 7 years)
* Program designed by age group and by stage of development
* New program and activities for each term - fall, winter, summer and spring
*Percussion instruments and diverse pedagogical elements
*Packages per session of 12 weeks, per semester or per year
Children learn through games and through imitation
Our program is the result of more than 30 years of experience in music education combined with the pedagogical methods of Orff and Dalcroze. Over the years we have developed a specific methodology that gives concrete results in the development of language and motor skills in children, as well as in their listening ability and their concentration.
Our musical program is unique, rich, and personalized, striving to evolve and improve each year!